Astro Spatial Audio
VanMunster B.V. (trading name: Astro Spatial Audio) is a company that focuses on the design, advice, sales, support and implementation of professional audio technologies. We mainly process the name and contact details of the contacts of our customers. We process the personal data within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR), we are responsible within the meaning of the GDPR.
We process personal data from:
- Our customers and their representatives, contacts
- Third parties such as relationships, suppliers
- People who show interest in our services and/or contact us
- Website visitors
- Trade fair visitors
- Newsletter recipients
- Persons whose personal data we process on the basis of the agreement
- Job applicants
Who will receive this personal information?
- We ourselves
- Third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the order/assignment or after permission
- Processors who process your personal data for us/you
Collection and use of personal data
Hereby we explain which personal data we process and for what purposes.
- If contact is made with our organization (directly (e.g., on exhibitions/trade fairs), by telephone, e-mail or via our website) we process the name and contact details so that you can be contacted to answer and/or handle your request or question.
- From our clients, suppliers and third parties we process the forename and surname and contact details (e-mail, address – as far as possible -, phone number) of contact persons so that we can contact these persons to execute an agreement. If necessary, we also process the job title and department of these people so that we know with whom we should contact regarding certain parts of the agreement.
- We process the name and contact details of contact persons in our Content Relationship Management System for the benefit of good business operations.
- In our administration and invoicing we can process names and contact details of contacts. We do this so that, for example, the invoice and delivery notes come to the right person. Personal data is also passed on when transporting with courier services so that goods reach the right person.
- You can register to our newsletter. With every newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe yourself. We process your forename and surname, your e-mail address and gender (for personalization). From newsletters we receive reports so that we can see if and where the newsletter is received and opened, which articles are clicked and read. On the basis of this of this information we can check which articles are read and interesting, so that we can adapt our service to your interests.
- If we speak to you at an exhibition/trade fair you can give us your contact details so that we can send you a thank you e-mail for your visit. We will send this e-mail so that you receive our details and you can sign up for our newsletter.
- You can fill in an online application form and post a comment/question. We process your data so that we can review your application and contact you regarding your request. We process your name, e-mail address and message.
- When you apply for a job, your details will be deleted no later than 4 weeks after the end of the application process. If we like to keep your details in our file, you will receive a message from us. This data may then be stored for a maximum of one year, after which it will be deleted.
- No more personal data than necessary is collected for the purposes mentioned above. If the data is not stored for those purposes, we can still retain the data for archival purposes and in connection with legal matters and expiry dates.
We process personal data provided by customers and/or business relations, for example the name of a contact person. We process the personal data on the basis of the agreement to be executed or with permission. We can also process personal data on the basis of a legal obligation (think of the storage period of administration). Other grounds that we can appeal to are listed in Article 6 GDPR.
We do not sell or rent personal data to third parties. When performing the service, it may be necessary that we use third parties for processing. We will furthermore only share data with third parties if we are required to do so by virtue of a statutory regulation, or if the customer and/or relation thereto has given permission for this or if transfer of data is necessary in the context of the provision of the service. If we transfer personal data outside the EU (to processors/sub-processors), the security of the personal data will be appropriate and the (sub) processor will have to comply with the GDPR.
We take sufficient technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. These measures are appropriate, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, and have an appropriate level of security in view of the specific risks involved in the processing and the nature of the data to be protected. The measures are also aimed at preventing unnecessary collection and further processing of personal data.
In principle, we keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the aforementioned purposes and for the performance of our services, or to comply with statutory (storage) obligations. At your request we will delete data or transfer personal data to you. For example, we keep records according to tax terms. We also process data from contacts in our CRM system in connection with future assignments based on good business practices. The CRM is cleaned up on commercially reasonable terms.
Your privacy rights
You can take note of the personal data on request, request that it be removed, modified, forgotten or limited. You can also withdraw your consent or file a complaint. Your request will be executed as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after your request is received. A request can be rejected if justified grounds exist. You may object to the use of your personal data if this information is used for purposes other than agreed and we are responsible for providing the personal data concerned.
Requests, an objection or complaint can be directed to our office to the attention of Mr. B.J.P.M. van Munster.
5409 TN Odiliapeel
+ 31 413 712 079